Here you will find support and information regarding laws, regulations, and governmental interest pertaining to the application of phytotechnology projects.
Resources: Regulatory Support
Interstate Technology and Regulatory Council
ITRC is a public-private coalition working to reduce barriers to the use of innovative environmental technologies that reduce compliance costs and maximize cleanup efficacy. ITRC produces documents and training that broaden and deepen technical knowledge and expedite quality regulatory decision making while protecting human health and the environment. The technical teams, including a Phytotechnologies Team, are composed of environmental professionals, including state and federal environmental regulators, federal agency representatives, industry experts, community stakeholders, and academia. Phytotechnology professionals regularly reference the work of ITRC in their navigations of permits for individual projects.
- Networking and Forums- Information Platforms, Portals, Societies
- Research Science and Projects
- Regulatory Support
- Getting to Know the Plants
- Academic Programs and Education
- Industries and Consultants Offering Phytotechnology Solutions
- General Phytotechnology Resources
If you would like to recommend a resource for the IPS website, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resource name
- Website address
- Short description (30 words or less)